Sunday, March 8, 2009

2 part blog March 8th

My favorite presentation from the last day of presentations would be Jeremy’s tattoo thoughts. This is my favorite because I can relate to him through tattoos. I currently have 3 and I plan on getting at least 3 more. A lot of the tips he gave are some of the same things I think about when I’m going a new tat. In general body art is a great way to express who you are.

The only other experience I have with online portfolios is the one I did of my Architecture work freshman year. I used a little bit of photo shop along with Microsoft word, and then I uploaded it online. The experience I gained from my first portfolio was being able to bring together work from the whole semester and compile it into one presentation. In order to be ready for the portfolio due on March 23 I need to have my resume’ and files in order long before the due date, as well as stay well organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment