Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ten years from now.....

Ten years from today seems like such a long way from now, but it would be a great measuring stick for where I am as far as my career and life. Ten years from now I plan to be a financial manager for the Bank of America Corp. Farther down the road I would like to be a chief financial officer (CFO) of a major company. I plan to accomplish this goal by obtaining my degree in financial management from Clemson as well as a possible internship at Bank of America. I plan to live in Charlotte North Carolina right outside of the city with a wife and two children. In my free time I would like to travel with my family as well as attend Carolina Panther (NFL) games and Charlotte Bobcats (NBA) basketball games. I would like to live comfortable lifestyle while being a contributing member of society.

No comments:

Post a Comment